2024 Camp Registration will open to non-members on March 15.
Check back soon for the camp brochure.
Campers must complete a swim competency test. All children must take one swim test or they will not be allowed in water depth over chest level.
CAMP ACC GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Encourage creative expression through imagination and adventure
- Enhance individual character and moral development
- Develop camper's skills in game, sports, nature and aquatics.
- Develop new friendships and social skills including team work and group responsibility
- Have fun in a safe and friendly environment
BENEFITS OF CAMP ACC
- More staff members to not only secure counselor-camper ratio but to carry out improved and more detailed activities.
- Staff that has a pre-developed relationship with not only each other, but members, their children and the facilities.
- Able to keep cost to members low and offer second and third child discounts.
- Able to use the club facilities more wisely to enhance camper experience.
- Able to offer golf and tennis on a more frequent basis.
- Able to provide effective communication between members and staff and be able to encourage more parental input.
- Ability to allow Camp Directors more creative flexibility and the opportunity to alter the schedule to best suit the wants and needs of the campers.
- Provide an abundance of different activities.